Table of contents:
Video: The Meaning Of The Name Constance
Short form of the name Constance. Connie, Constance, Constance, Stanzi, Dance, Coco.
Synonyms for the name Constance. Constance, Constance, Constance, Constance, Constance, Constanta.
The origin of the name Constance. The name Constance is Catholic.
The name Constance has Latin roots, meaning "constant". It is a related, not paired name to Constantine, although it has the same meaning. The paired name is Constantius.
Constance is a pretty determined woman, full of energy and life. She is very charming with those she likes and prefers to ignore those she doesn't like. She is moderately strict, but her behavior can sometimes be confusing. Therefore, when in society we see her open, sociable, warm and playful, we can easily believe in her lightness or superficiality. However, it is not!
Constance is a woman with principles, direct and frank, curious to many things, but, nevertheless, very careful. She is always firm in her feelings and stable in tastes. She has a sense of responsibility and duty, she is persistent and stubborn. In addition, even if adversity bothers her from time to time, she maintains a positive mood and does not allow herself to indulge in harmful thoughts.
Constance has great capacity for work, her stubbornness gives her strength. Activity, enterprise, dynamism are always her faithful companions in life.
Already in childhood, the discipline of this girl is noticeable, she is concerned about personal successes and achievements. Constance is always proud of her first places in competitions and olympiads, her good grades in school. Knows how to think logically, not relying on intuition, sometimes finicky, but does not postpone until tomorrow what he can do on the same day.
Constance loves order, adheres to tradition, demonstrates honesty and strives for stability. She loves socializing and relaxing with friends, appreciates nature, animals and is sensitive to beauty. One of my favorite hobbies is collecting.
In love, this is a faithful and loving wife, a good housewife. She has a sense of duty, but when she is disappointed or resentment grabbed her heart tenaciously, it is rather difficult to get forgiveness from Constance.
Professionally, Constance prefers areas related to communication (teaching, journalism, writing, trade, administration). Management, finance, nature conservation, caring for animals - professions in these areas will also appeal to her.
Constance does not celebrate a name day.
Famous people named Constance
- Constance Roek ((1923-2005) Soviet actress, played at the Maly Theater)
- Constance Dennig ((born 1954) Austrian psychiatrist and neuropathologist)
- Constance de Thuy ((1767-1845) French poetess, writer. She wrote a series of poetic "Epistles": one "To women", the other - "On the blindness of this century." After her second marriage, she became the princess of Salm-Dick. She became " the first woman to be admitted to the Lyceum of Arts. ")
- Constance Calenda ((about 1415) Italian surgeon, specialization - eye diseases)
- Constance Cummings ((1910-2005) American theater and film actress. Acted on Broadway, starred in Hollywood. After moving to England with her husband, she continued her acting career. In 1979, she won the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play "(production of "Wings"). In 1960, received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.)
- Constance of Aragon ((1179-1222) Spanish princess from the Aragonese royal house. After her first marriage she became Queen of Hungary, after the second - Empress of the Holy Roman Empire and Queen of Germany and Sicily.)
- Constance Jan ((born 1963) German chess player)
- Constance Zimmer ((born 1970) American actress)
- Constance Mary Wilde ((1859-1898) née Lloyd; Irish writer. Was the wife of the English playwright Oscar Wilde and the mother of their two sons, Cyril and Vivian.)
- Constance Larrabi ((1914-2000) English photographer. Best known for her portrayal of South Africa and photojournalism about Europe during World War II. She was the first woman correspondent in South Africa.)
- Constance Prem Nat Dass ((1886-1971) Indian educator. She was the first Indian woman to become the director of a Christian college in India.)
- Constance Le Grip ((born 1960) French politician)