Table of contents:
Video: The Meaning Of The Name Anna (Anya)
2023 Author: Bridjet Hardman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:31
The short form of the name is Anna. Anya, Ana, Annochka, Nyura, Anechka, Annushka, Annusha, Annusya, Annusya, Asya, Nusya, Nyunya, Anyura, Nyrasya, Nyrasha, Anyusha, Anusha, Nyusha, Nana, Anyuta, Nyuta, Anusya.
Synonyms for the name Anna. Ann, Anais, Annette, Hannah, Ganna, Ana, Ann, Annette, Aneta, Anita, Anya, Aninya, Ghana, Hana.
The origin of the name Anna. The name Anna is Russian, Jewish, Ukrainian, Orthodox, Catholic.
The name Anna is translated from Hebrew as "courage", "strength", "grace". In Christianity, Anna is the mother of the Mother of God, the grandmother of Jesus Christ (the Mother of God), the wife of Saint Joachim, who miraculously gave birth to a daughter after many years of childless marriage. Therefore, the name Anna is also translated as "the grace of God."
The diminutive Anya is also a short form of many other names, both female and male (Anisya, Antoniana, Anfima, Diana, Heliana, Liana, Viviana, Liliana, Susanna, Fabian, Floriana, Christian, Christian, Juliana, Juliania) …
Many European variants of the name Anna have become independent names - Annika, Anita, Nancy (Nancy), Anya, Anais, Anahit, Anneli.
Internally, Anna is uncompromising and truth-loving, but from the outside she is a real tomboy. In Anna's gaze, passion is read. Over the years, a woman becomes wise, as if she has some secret knowledge.
By nature, Anna is a busy man. Like a bird, she tirelessly weaves her nest, tries with the same diligence both at work and at home. She tends to live not only with her own, but also with other people's concerns. Sometimes the desire to participate in the lives of others turns Anyuta into a runaway gossip. One way or another, this girl seeks to prove herself as a sacrificial nature. Therefore, she is often compassionate to the detriment of herself and others. However, this does not prevent her from remaining neat and attentive.
Anna directly radiates kindness. This is the main quality of her character and it manifests itself from childhood. The girl takes care of her pets with pleasure, imagines that the dolls are her younger children. Growing up, she readily helps her elders, helps them out of difficult situations. Anna's inner energy is poured into faith, mercy and understanding of others. That is why a girl is capable of love for a sick person, a drinker or a loser. Moreover, the girl will not regret her choice even once and will meekly carry her cross, devoting her life to helping the unfortunate. Anna is able to return to a person the desire to live, fight and rejoice at what has been achieved. Everything that happens around invariably worries Anna. She is always in the center of events.
Anna is an introvert. She rarely gives in to someone else's influence. Everyone can envy the memory of Anna. By the way of thinking, the girl is an analyst. She does not miss even minor events, and thanks to her attractiveness and charm, she easily persuades people to her side.
A girl with this name is capricious and demanding. Like a lynx, Anna watches over her prey, but her mood changes too often. She anticipates events and envelops her with her charm.
It should not be forgotten that Anna does not have strict moral principles. She believes that she can calmly change the norms of behavior at her discretion. True, she always remains a caring and sensitive person. The worries of family and friends are the same as her worries. Even when these qualities are abused, Anna does not hold grudges.
In a relationship, she is restrained and passionate, violent impulses are rare for her. Anna often has an attractive appearance and many fans. However, it is useless to impose her love on her, the girl makes her choice on her own. It's normal for Anna to have both a husband and a lover at the same time. The girl in all seriousness will consider that she is faithful to both.
Often Anna's first marriage falls apart, which can unsettle the girl for a long time. For her part, Anna is always honest and devoted to her husband, but she cannot forgive rudeness, rudeness and betrayal on the part of her husband. Divorce and subsequent loneliness for a girl with this name is not always preferable to resentment. More often she closes in herself and waits for better times.
Children become a real hobby for Anna. She is good at sewing. The girl enjoys dressing herself and the children beautifully.
Most often, Anna finds her vocation in medicine. Can become an engineer or teacher. The girl speaks well and forces herself to listen. In her work she is conscientious and devoted to her work. She is best at working with people. Anna often spends her energy on the well-being of loved ones, forgetting about herself.
Sound. Anna is a short name containing only hard sounds. The vast majority of people pay attention to its beauty. Many also note the lightness (88%), strength (86%) and majesty (85%) of the sound of the name. Some also distinguish a certain femininity in him (79%). Names similar in phonosemantic profile are Maria, Emma and Natalya.
Name compatibility Alexander | Alexey | Andrey | Anton | Artyom | Vladimir | Dmitry | Maxim | Michael | Oleg | Pavel | Sergey | Edward | Yuri | Igor | Nikita | Tikhon | yet
Anna celebrates her name day on January 11, February 3, February 16, February 17, February 23, February 26, March 11, March 14, April 8, April 13, May 11, June 23, June 25, June 26, July 18, August 3, August 5, August 7, August 29, September 10, September 22, October 11, October 15, November 4, November 10, November 11, November 16, November 23, November 27, December 3, December 11, December 22, 23 December.
Famous people named Anna
- Saint Anna (mother of the Virgin Mary)
- Anna Byzantine ((963-1011 / 1012) wife of the Kiev prince Vladimir the Baptist, sister of the Byzantine emperor Basil II, the first queen in Russia)
- Anna Akhmatova (outstanding Russian poet)
- Anna Ioannovna (Russian empress from the Romanov dynasty)
- Anne of Austria ((1601-1666) Spanish princess, queen and regent of France)
- Anna Karenina (heroine of the novel by Leo Tolstoy)
- Anna Pavlova (Russian ballet dancer, one of the greatest ballerinas of the 20th century)
- Anna Kern (Russian noblewoman, memoirist, best known in history for the role she played in the life of A. S. Pushkin)
- Anna Maria Tussaud (founder of the London Wax Museum)
- Anna German (famous Polish singer who sang songs in Polish, Russian and English)
- Anna Knipper (Timireva) (Russian poet, common-law wife of Admiral Kolchak)
- Anna Burda (Lemminger) (creator of Burda moden magazine)
- Anne of Breton (reigning Duchess of Brittany, Queen of France (1477 - 1514))
- Anna Samokhina (Soviet and Russian theater and film actress, Honored Artist of Russia)
- Anna Dostoevskaya (Russian memoirist, stenographer, assistant and second wife of F. M. Dostoevsky)
- Anna Golubkina (sculptor)
- Anna Esipova (pianist, founder of one of the largest Russian pianistic schools (1851-1914))
- Anna Stan (film and theater actress of Ukrainian origin)
- Anna Andro (contemporary of Pushkin, one of his muses)
- Anna Bolshova (Russian theater and film actress)
- Anna Politkovskaya (journalist, publicist)
- Anna of Cleves (fourth wife of King Henry VIII of England)
- Anna Mons (mistress of Peter I)
- Anna Segers (German writer)
- Anna Ostroumova-Lebedeva (graphic artist (1871-1955))
- Anna Semenovich (Russian figure skater, actress and pop singer)
- Anna Komnina ((born 1083) Byzantine princess, eldest daughter of the Byzantine emperor Alexei I Comnenus and Irina Dukena; one of the first women historians)
- Anna-Lena Grönefeld (German professional tennis player)
- Anna Tsukanova (Russian actress and TV presenter)
- Hanna Barvinok (real name - Oleksandra Kulish, Ukrainian writer (1828 - 1911))
- Anne Bonnie ((1700 - 1782) Irish female pirate)
- Anne Rice (American writer, author of "vampire novels")
- Anna Radcliffe ((1764 - 1823) English writer, author of Gothic novels)
- Anne Donahue (American screenwriter)