Table of contents:
Video: The Meaning Of The Name Fazil
Synonyms for the name Fazil. Fazilat, Fazil.
The origin of the name Fazil. The name Fazil is Muslim.
The name Fazil in translation from Arabic means "educated", "talented". The related name Fazail (Fadail) is interpreted as "worthy", "virtuous". The female name Fazil was formed on behalf of Fazil.
Fazil always strives for excellence. At its core, this is a sensitive person who painfully perceives any manifestation of disharmony. The outside world seems alien to him. He does not feel any kinship with him. At such moments, he falls into a state of melancholy, which can negatively affect his health. They can be in a state of indifference for a very long time. During these periods of their lives, absolutely nothing can interest them.
Most often, these people become poets, musicians, or philosophers. With the right attitude, they are ready to get out of the most confusing situation. At the same time, some representatives of this name differ in that they do not have their own opinion. They are easy to influence and manipulate. Among the negative type of the name Fazil, people who abuse alcohol are often found.
Positive personalities try to translate their goals into reality. It is important for them to achieve recognition in society. Fazil also has leadership qualities. They should not do petty nasty things and dishonest acts in relation to other people. Thus, they will only lose the respect of the collective. They should get rid of doubts and learn to show appreciation and gratitude to others. Only in this way can their lives change for the better and be filled with bright positive moments.
Fazil does not celebrate his name day.
Famous people named Fazil
- Fazil Iskander, Fazil Abdul Iskander ((born 1929) Soviet and Russian prose writer and poet of Abkhaz origin. In 1954-1956 he worked as a journalist in Kursk and Bryansk. In 1956 he became an editor at the Abkhaz branch of the State Publishing House, where he worked until the early 1990s. He has been living in Moscow since the beginning of the 1990s. The first book of poems "Mountain Paths" was published in Sukhumi in 1957, in the late 1950s he began to be published in the magazine "Yunost". He began writing prose in 1962. The writer became famous in 1966. after the publication of the story “Constellation of Kozlotur.” Iskander's main books were written in a peculiar genre: the epic novel “Sandro from Chegem”, the epic about childhood “Chika”, the story-parable “Rabbits and boas”, the story-dialogue “Thinking about Russia and an American "And also popular are the stories" The Man and His Environs "," School Waltz, or the Energy of Shame "," Poet "," Man's Parking "," Sofichka ",stories: "The Thirteenth Feat of Hercules", "The Beginning", "Rooster", "Story of the Sea", "Grandfather" and other works. Also published in the publications "Literary Abkhazia", "New World", "Week". In 1979 he participated in the creation of the uncensored almanac "Metropol" (the story "The Little Giant of Big Sex"). He was a member of the jury at the final game of the KVN Major League in 1987. As a public figure and spiritual authority of society, he repeatedly spoke in defense of small peoples. I have never been involved in politics. He currently lives in Moscow, is an elder and the most respected figure in the Moscow Abkhaz diaspora. Awards and prizes: Order of Merit to the Fatherland, II degree (2004), Order of Merit to the Fatherland, III degree (1999), Order of Merit to the Fatherland, IV degree (2009),State Prize of the USSR (1989) - for the novel "Sandro from Chegem", Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation (2011) - for the book "Selected Works", Pushkin Prize (1993), State Prize of Russia (1994), Prize "Triumph" (1999), Order "Honor and Glory" I degree (2002, Abkhazia), Honorary Member of the Russian Academy of Arts. In 2009, the Bank of Abkhazia issued a commemorative silver coin from the "Outstanding Personalities of Abkhazia" series dedicated to Fazil Iskander with a denomination of 10 apsars.)dedicated to Fazil Iskander in denomination of 10 apsars.)dedicated to Fazil Iskander in denomination of 10 apsars.)
- Fazil Hasanov ((born 1956) public figure, chairman of the Cultural Center of Azerbaijanis, member of the Coordination Council of the Azerbaijan-Turkish Diaspora)
- Fazyl Karibzhanov ((1912 - 1960) Soviet party leader, Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Kazakh SSR, member of the Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kazakhstan)
- Fazil Nurmamed-oglu Aliyev ((born 1963) socio-political figure of Georgia, Chairman of the International Council of Azerbaijanis of Georgia)
- Fazil (Fazil) Sai ((born 1970) is a Turkish pianist and composer. Even in Turkey, Sai was noticed by German specialists: in 1987, the young musician's composition "Black Hymns" was performed in Berlin as part of the celebration of the city's 750th anniversary. Say, the greatest recognition was given to the Second Concerto for Piano and Orchestra "Silk Way" (1994), "Four Dances for Khoja Nasreddin" for piano solo (1991), the oratorio "Nazim" on verses by Nazim Hikmet (2001). tradition with elements of jazz and Turkish folk music: for example, on the theme of "Turkish Rondo" by Mozart Sai wrote a variation in the jazz spirit, and in 2006 in Vienna the premiere of Fazil Sai's ballet "Patara" on a theme from Mozart's piano sonata KV 331 - for soprano, piano and Turkish folk instruments. In the repertoire of Sai the pianist, an important place is occupied by works by Bach and Mozart, which can be combined with his own compositions in the concert program. The original gesture was made by Sai in 2000, having recorded his own transcription of Igor Stravinsky's Rite of Spring for two pianos in his own performance of both parts. Sai performed a lot as a duet with the violinist Maxim Vengerov - in 2004 their concert took place in Moscow. Say's solo concert in Moscow in 2006 was highly appreciated by the Russian reviewer.)Sai performed a lot as a duet with the violinist Maxim Vengerov - in 2004 their concert took place in Moscow. Say's solo concert in Moscow in 2006 was highly appreciated by the Russian reviewer.)Sai performed a lot as a duet with the violinist Maxim Vengerov - in 2004 their concert took place in Moscow. Say's solo concert in Moscow in 2006 was highly appreciated by the Russian reviewer.)
- Fazil Abdulzhalilov ((1913 - 1974) Nogai writer. One of the founders of Nogai literature. The first works of Abdulzhalilov were published in 1931. Fazil Abdulzhalilov is the author of the novellas "Two of the Many", "The Family of the Strong" (about the Great Patriotic War), "Asantai "(About the life of the Nogai before the revolution); plays" Defeated Enemies "; collections of poems" Shumit Kuban "," Kuban - my song "," When the pen is sharpened "; novel" Stormy Stream "(about collectivization).)
- Fazil Izmailov ((born 1951) First Deputy Prefect of the Northern Administrative District of Moscow. Awarded the Medal of the Order of Merit to the Fatherland, II degree.)
- Fazil Shamil oglu Rahmanzade ((born 1942) modern Azerbaijani publicist and theater expert. He worked in the Azerbaijan State TV and Radio Company. He was a member of the Union of Journalists of the USSR. Winner of many awards, including the Golden Pen. Honored Art Worker of Azerbaijan. Author of more than 15 books, including about such figures of art of Azerbaijan as Nasiba Zeynalova, Lutfiyar Imanov, Shamsi Badalbeyli, Zeynab Khanlarova, etc.)
- Fazil Kucuk (Kuchuk, Kucuk) ((1906 - 1984) Cypriot Turkish-speaking politician, leader of the Turkish Cypriots in the struggle for independence from Great Britain, first vice-president of Cyprus)
- Fazil Asad oglu Mammadov ((born 1964) Azerbaijani politician, Minister of Taxes of Azerbaijan (since 2001). Advisor to the State Tax Service of the 2nd rank.)