Table of contents:
Video: The Meaning Of The Name Ignat
Short form of the name Ignat. Ignatka, Ignakha, Ignasha, Igonia, Igosha.
Synonyms for the name Ignat. Gnat, Ignatius.
The origin of the name Ignat. The name Ignat is Russian, Orthodox, Catholic.
The name Ignat comes from the Roman family name of Etruscan origin - Egnatius. The spelling of Ignatius was influenced by the Latin word "ignis" meaning "fire." Therefore, the name Ignat is translated as "fiery".
It is believed that Ignat is a short form of the name Ignatius, which is rarely used in its full version at the moment.
Orthodox name days will be indicated for the name Ignat. Ignat's Catholic name days - see the name Ignatius.
Ignat grows up as a wayward youth. At first glance, it may seem ingenuous and simple. In fact, this is not always true. Even at school, in the most unexpected moments, he becomes arrogant, and sometimes even blackmails his friends. Due to the constant desire to lead and greed, classmates often dislike this boy. Ignat attracts teachers with his erudition and erudition. He is capable in all areas. Such characteristics are most characteristic of Ignat, who was born in the spring months.
The "summer" owner of this name is resourceful and initiative. He has many ideas that he can implement on his own. Ignat is lazy and does not like difficulties. Prefers a calm and measured lifestyle.
Ignat, who celebrates his birthday in autumn, is practical. Even in his school years, he helps classmates with their studies for money or other benefits. He never does anything just like that. In any matter, he tries to show his leading qualities. Is aggressive towards competitors.
"Winter" Ignat has a tough disposition. Despite his difficult character, he is endowed with a lot of abilities in various fields. He knows how to fix any technique, easily learns foreign languages, understands literature.
It is difficult for him to decide on the choice of a higher educational institution. For this reason, she can devote herself to two completely opposite directions in her studies. For example, simultaneously study acting and exact sciences.
The owner of the name Ignat does not show much zeal for work. He never recycles. Often looking for options to delegate their responsibilities to other people. Activities with a free schedule are best suited for them. He spends all his free time on various hobbies.
In a state of jealousy, a man manifests himself extremely aggressively and emotionally. Ignat's behavior often does not match the circumstances. Attacks of rage can be replaced by sullenness and isolation. At such moments, he becomes very grumpy.
Ignat is an amorous person. Feelings that flared up quickly disappear just as quickly. Reason and prudence usually prevail in his relationship. The owner of this name is very rarely divorced. He is not prone to drastic changes in life. In family relations, Ignat is a leader. Suppresses any attempt to deprive him of this role. Ignat demands obedience from his children. A naughty child is always punished.
Ignat prepares his own breakfast. Can iron his shirt. Behind a good relationship with his wife's parents, selfish motives are usually hidden on his part. Parrots, hamsters, fish or turtles live at home. However, he does not mind selling pets profitably.
As a child, he is impressionable. Even scary stories scare him and leave a lasting impression. He does not tolerate any ridicule in his address. The boy usually has a trusting relationship with his parents. Relatives should be attentive to the child and help him in everything.
At its core, Ignat is an extraordinary personality. Outwardly, he is always cold and calm. Even in the most difficult situation he tries to smile. In the team he likes to shine. Can be pleasant and sweet to talk to. Despite constant doubts, he has a strong will. The inner world for Ignat is more important than everything that surrounds him. At heart he is cowardly, but he never shows it. You cannot force him to do anything. Only arguments can help as a conviction.
Ignat celebrates name day on January 10, February 11, March 5, May 13, May 14, May 28, June 5, June 10, June 20, June 23, August 8, September 3, September 10, September 12, September 28, October 10, October 27, November 5, December 2, December 20.
Famous people named Ignat
- Ignatius Grinevitsky ((1856 - 1881) Russian revolutionary of Belarusian origin, member of the underground revolutionary and terrorist organization "Narodnaya Volya", one of the First March members. The direct killer of Emperor Alexander II.)
- Ignat Nekrasov ((1660 - 1737) Don Ataman, one of the active participants in the Bulavin uprising. Having concluded an agreement with the Crimean Khan, Nekrasov established a Cossack republic, the main statutory document of which was the "Testaments of Ignat" compiled by him. Patronized the Old Believers. At first, Nekrasov's residence in the Kuban was the village of Nekrasovskaya, and then he moved to the Taman Peninsula.)
- Ignat Solzhenitsyn ((born 1972) American and Russian pianist, conductor, son of Alexander Solzhenitsyn. Principal Conductor of the Philadelphia Chamber Orchestra (since 1998), Principal Guest Conductor of the Moscow Symphony Orchestra.)
- Ignazy (Ignatius) Domeyko ((1802 - 1889) an outstanding geologist, mineralogist, geographer and ethnologist, long-term rector of the University of Chile and a member of many scientific societies, one of the most famous students of the University of Vilnius and the national hero of Chile)
- Ignat Buinitsky ((1861 - 1917) Belarusian actor, director, theater worker, founder of the first professional national theater. The Buinitsky Theater showed performances in towns and villages of Belarus, toured in Vilnius, Minsk, St. Petersburg, Warsaw and other cities. the foundations of the Belarusian professional theatrical art. Most of the performances Ignat Buinitsky staged himself. In 1917 he was one of the initiators of the creation of the “First Association of Belarusian Drama and Comedy” in Minsk.)
- Ignat Dvorchanin ((1895 - 1937) Belarusian writer and public figure)
- Ignat Zemchenko ((born 1992) Russian-Ukrainian hockey player, forward)
- Ignat Konovalov or Ignatas Konovalovas ((born 1985) Lithuanian road cyclist playing for Team Movistar)