Table of contents:
Video: The Meaning Of The Name Bahram
2023 Author: Bridjet Hardman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 12:09
Synonyms for the name Bahram. Fringe, Wagram, Wahagm, Waagm.
The origin of the name Bahram. The name Bahram is Muslim, Armenian.
The name Bahram has ancient Persian roots, this name was borne by representatives of the Sassanid dynasty in Persia. The interpretation of the name is "victorious." This name has a variant of pronunciation and spelling Bakhrom, which is used among Uzbeks and Tajiks. Muslims prefer to call the born boys by the name of Bahram.
Among the Armenians, a different version of the pronunciation and spelling of the name is common - Vahram. At the same time, the name is given a slightly different interpretation - "swift tiger". Variants of the name Wahagm and Waagm are also translated as "fiery", "fiery".
Bahram grows up as a restless and restless child. He is inattentive, the boy's mood is constantly changing. It is difficult for many to understand such features of the behavior of the owner of this name, therefore Bahram often has problems communicating with other people. In essence, he is a dreamer and a very impressionable person.
It is worth noting that Bahram, born in winter, is capable of showing some perseverance. Despite the manifestation of laziness, this person grasps a lot on the fly. Bahram is an active person. Therefore, his day has a busy busy schedule. Such a man usually marries twice. He always remains on good terms with his first wife and tries to help her.
"Summer" Bahram is a vain, proud, but at the same time hardworking person. His behavior is characterized by organization and discipline. A man with this name is not too talkative and tries not to get into conflicts.
The owner of this name, celebrating a birthday in the spring months, is characterized by a manifestation of practicality. Bahram is attentive and loves to notice every little thing. Such a person is sensitive to the manifestation of criticism of himself from strangers. At such moments, he becomes withdrawn. Bahram has a good memory. At work, he is a serious and responsible person. Shows himself as a hardworking and executive employee.
Bahram does not celebrate his name day.
Famous people named Bahram
- Bahram (Varakhran) I (Shahanshah of Persia from the Sassanid dynasty ruled from 273 to 276, the son of Shapur I. During the reign of his father and elder brother, he ruled the province of Gilan. According to one version, the founder of Manichaeism, the prophet Mani, was killed during his reign.)
- Bahram (Varahran) II (Shahanshah of Persia from the Sassanid dynasty ruled from 276 to 293, the son of Bahram I. Varahran was forced to conclude an unprofitable peace with Rome, having ceded a significant part of Mesopotamia to the empire and relinquished control over Armenia.)
- Bahram (Varakhran) III (Shahinshah of Iran and an-Iran, in 293, from the Sassanid dynasty. The son of the Shahinshah Bahram II, with his father, was the governor of the provinces of Sistan and Tokharistan. After the death of his father ruled Iran. After reigning for four months Bahram III was either captured or, more likely, killed during the campaign of Narsa, who then ascended the throne.)
- Bahram IV (shahinshah of Iran and an-Iran, ruled from 388 to 399. Under Shapur III, Armenia was finally divided between Rome and Iran, but after his death Armenia revolted and overthrew the power of the Sassanids, which became a pretext for starting a new war between Rome and Iran, which took place during the reign of Bahram IV.)
- Bahram V (Varahran, Vram), better known in history as Bahram Gur (Sassanid shahinshah from 420/421 to 439. One of the three sons of Yazdigerd I (399-420) and Shoshandukht, the daughter of a Jewish exilarch. Bahram V almost did not do business, surrendering to entertainment and pleasures. He was a brave hunter, a refined lover (the Persian tradition has preserved many anecdotes about his love affairs) and a great lover of feasts. The administration of the state was entrusted to the almighty temporary worker Mihr-Narsa. Bahram Gur became famous not so much for his rule as for the hero of "Shahnameh", where his image was idealized and heroized. Thanks to his image in "Shahnama" later became the hero of many Iranian myths and legends of the early Middle Ages. In the mythological image he was credited with the victory over a certain dragon. Just like the hero of the "Shahnama", he was credited with a just government, care for the people, merits in the creation of the first poems in Farsi. However, during the reign of Bahram Gur, the language of Iran, both official, literary and spoken, was the Middle Persian language - Pahlavi.)
- Bahram Arif oglu Bagirzade ((born 1972) Azerbaijani comedian, director, presenter, member of the KVN team “Boys from Baku.” Member of the Union of Cinematographers, as well as the Association of Cartoonists of Azerbaijan. He starred in 11 feature films. He gained wide popularity thanks to his performance in the KVN team “Boys from Baku.” At the moment he is the publisher of the magazines “Gallery” and “City - the unity of the dissimilar.” KVN champion (1992), winner of the KVN Summer Cup (1995), champion of the tournament of the ten best teams of the XX century (2000). Regularly takes part in the holiday programs of KVN.)
- Bahram Chubin (sipah-salar (army commander) (commander) of Iran during the Sassanid dynasty, from 590 to 591 shahinshah of Iran, under the name of Bahram VI. From Bahram Chubin it is customary to lead the genealogy of the Samanid dynasty.)
- Bahram Meshadi Suleiman oglu Mansurov ((1911 - 1985) Soviet Azerbaijani tar player, People's Artist of the Azerbaijan SSR, father of composer Eldar Mansurov. His father, Meshedi Suleiman bey Mansurov, was famous as a philanthropist and an excellent connoisseur of mugam. Virtuoso tara performer, Meshedi Suleiman often arranged in his mansion in Icheri Sheher, musical mejlises (collections). In 1929 he was invited as a tar player to the orchestra at the Azkontsert art association, which at that time included such famous performers as Gurban Primov, Jabbar Garyagdy oglu, Khan Shushinsky While working in this orchestra, the musician, together with the orchestra, traveled all over Azerbaijan and visited many cities of the USSR In 1931, Bahram Mansurov was invited to the newly formed orchestra of folk instruments,and after a while the tarista was accepted on the radio. In 1932, on the initiative of the elder Muslim Magomayev, Bahram Mansurov began working in the Opera and Ballet Theater as a soloist - accompanist. In 1938, Bahram Mansurov took part in the decade of Azerbaijani culture in Moscow. In 1941, Bahram Magsurov went to Iran as a member of the collective of the Azerbaijan Opera and Ballet Theater. The band's tour was a great success in this country. Upon his return from Iran, Mansurov was invited to teach mugam at the Baku Musical College. Very soon he developed his own system for teaching mugam. During the Great Patriotic War, Bahram Mansurov practically continuously spoke to the soldiers and the wounded. In 1944 he re-sent to Iran and performed in many cities of Iran. After the war, the musician was awarded many awards and honorary certificates for his work. With the assistance of UNESCO, two discs of the musician were released in 1971 and in 1975, through this organization Bahram Mansurov has repeatedly participated in international symposia and concerts in Europe. As a result of cooperation of the musician with some museums and archives of the USSR, valuable materials on the history of Azerbaijani musical culture were donated from the family archive. Bahram Mansurov donated his tar to the museum of the Japanese city of Osaka. In 1978 he was awarded the title of People's Artist of the Azerbaijan SSR. Awards: Medal "For the Defense of the Caucasus", Medal "For Valiant Labor in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945", Jubilee Medal "Thirty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945",Jubilee Medal "Forty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945")
- Bahrom Yakubov (Uzbek director)
- Bahrom Gafuri (Tajik singer)
- Bahram Matchanov (Uzbek actor, choreographer. He taught at the school of dramatic art at the theater ILKHOM and at the Essen School of Arts in Germany. He was engaged in the production of documentaries. Was involved in the joint international theater project "Hotel Babylon" - the theater ILKHOM and Modern Ballet "Shapiro and Smith Dance "(USA). Got experience in the circus" Cirque Du Soleil "and in the" Snow Show "Vyacheslav Polunin.)
The meaning of the name Aaron - a detailed description of the origin and characteristics of the name, the date of the name day, famous people
The meaning of the name Abram - a detailed description of the origin and features of the name, the date of the name day, famous people
The meaning of the name Augustine - a detailed description of the origin and features of the name, the date of the name day, famous people
The meaning of the name Avaz - a detailed description of the origin and characteristics of the name, the date of the name day, famous people
The meaning of the name Agap - a detailed description of the origin and features of the name, the date of the name day, famous people